Is this your situation?
Running an IT Consultancy or Managed Service Provider is no easy job: it’s hard to make time to work on your business when you’ve got to spend so much time working in your business – servicing client requests, putting together proposals, dealing with administration.
If this sounds like you, then I can help. My clients tend to be busy professionals, business owners who are experts in their field but who need help getting organised and creating a structured and systemised approach towards growing their business. I show them how to use proven techniques to achieve their goals.
Having started, built up and run a successful IT business, I understand the skills, knowledge and systems you need to make it work.
Here’s how I can help you:
- Many clients find setting prices for their services difficult. I can help you develop a profitable understanding of IT business finance.
- Getting to grips with marketing your business and generating sales.
- Moving your business up a gear. There’s a whole raft of crucial paperwork that you need to negotiate once your business expands. I can help you stay on top of this.
- I help my clients make their PSA tool such as Autotask and Connectwise work effectively for their business. I show my clients how their RMM tools such as GFI Max and Kaseya can be used to generate additional revenue and create new sales.
- I teach my clients how to use social media to deliver real results for their business.
- Putting you back in control. I understand the many demands a growing business places on owners. I can help you achieve clear business objectives and put systems in place that will win you back time. My aim is to get you back running the business, instead of the business running you.
My clients are business owners of small to medium sized IT firms. I work with one man band start-ups at the beginning of their business careers, and with firms of up to 20 people who are poised for expansion; predominantly in the Midlands of the UK (I’m based in Birmingham) but with existing clients from Devon all the way to Dundee.
I enjoy working with people who are positive about business change, keen to learn, and who understand the importance of relationships in business. The best clients have courage and spirit, and I get a real kick out of helping them succeed.
Get in touch:
If you are an IT business who fits this profile and is facing similar challenges to those I’ve described above, please get in touch for an informal discussion. I would love to hear about what you are trying to do and see if I can help.
- Give me a call on 0121 663 0223 or on my mobile 07703 355045 or e-mail email@example.com
Public Liability : £10,000,000